Saturday, March 10, 2007

Yu Yu Hakusho Database: Yusuke Urameshi

Name: Yusuke Urameshi
Title:

Meaning of Name: The name Yusuke is a name made up by as a joke; it
Main Nickname:
Other Nicknames:
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Age:
Height:
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Blood Type:
Character Status: Main Character
Species: Human with a powerful demon ancestor; resurrected as a demon, including a nuclues in the place of his old human heart
Love Interest: Keiko Yukimura
Best Friend: Kuwabara
Posse: Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei
Pet: Puu (Baby)
Sleep Oddity #1: Dreams of what is happening around him
Sleep Oddity #2: Fights in sleep
Special Talents:
Special Fighting Abilities:
Special Defensive Abilities:
Special Healing Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses: He's an idiot, a perv, and a procrastinator
(Wanted) Prize Possesion: Ticket to the Mixed Martial Arts Championships
Nuts for: Fighting
Worst Fear: Keiko's wrath
Odd Habit:
Bad Habits:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Collects:
Best Physical Feature:
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Favorite Drink:
Best Academic School Subject: Science
Occupation: Underworld Detective
Boss: King Emna
Sub-Boss: Koenma
Assistant: Botan
Favorite Sport: Challenging fights, martial arts, and street brawls
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Animal: Penguin?
Favorite Mythical Animal: Phoneix
Special Items:
See-Through Glass
A LENS THAT ENABLES ONE TO SEE THROUGH WALLS AND OTHER OBSTRUCTIONS.
Demonic Aura-Meter
A COMPASS THAT INDICATES DIRECTION AND DISTANCE TO A NEARBY DEMON. THE MORE POWERFUL THE USER, THE BETTER ITS RANGE.
Aura Booster Ring
A DEVICE CAPABLE OF INCREASING THE POWER OF THE REI GUN. HOWEVER, ITS ENERGY AND AURA REQUIREMENTS ARE HIGH.

Moves:
RAMMING SPEED!!
ELBOW DROP!!
REIGUN BLAST!!
SHOTGUN!!
REI GUN- STUN SETTING, BOOST!
AURA BLAST!!

Combined Attacks:

Other Identities:

Moves in Other Identities:

Dark Tournament Rivals:
Chu
Bakuken
Jin
Younger Torguro Brother

TV Quotes:
"Kurama! Take off your clothes!" - Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho

Manga Quotes:

TV Interactive Quotes:
Rando: "How are you doing?"
Yusuke: "Will ya quit asking me that?! I'm hanging upside-down from a tree! I feel great!"

Yusuke: (to Kuwabara) "Don't just let that creep wail on you, show some friggin' balls!"
Kurama: "We both know he's proven enough, it's a miracle he's even standing."

Yusuke (about Sensui's conversation): "What I wouldn't give to know what stupid bedazzled forehead was saying!"
Kurama: "He's saying they let Sea Man go so they could follow him to us."
Yusuke: "No kidding? You can hear him all the way up there?"
Kurama: "Not exactly."
Genkai: "We are lip reading. You should try it sometime."

Yusuke: "Thanks, weakling, but for what I desire, I don't need any help. For what I desire is ending the world and everyone in it. For I am the mighty Mazaku, lord of evil. And now after hibernating for more than 1,000 years, I will finally reveal my true form."
*Yusuke starts laughing maniacally, while the SDF run away in fear*
Yusuke: "Psych! Damn you guys are gullible!"

Yusuke: "You even think about stopping me and I'll bite your head off, mustache and all!"
Captain: "I knew you couldn't hide your true character. You've transformed into a demon menace."
Yusuke: "Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke. I'm the same, Yusuke Urameshi! Fearless protector of the good stuff with a healthy kicking assness and a general hate for authority. And nothing as trivial as a violent death or a few drops of demon blood mixed with mine is gonna keep me from helping out my friends and saving the world and kicking the bad guy's ass."

Yusuke: "Your car's about to be impounded! Spirit Gun!" *fires his Spirit Gun, then remembers Kuwabara is in the truck too* "Oh crap! I forgot about Kuwabara!"
Kurama: "Really, Yusuke. How could you shoot a blast that big without thinking it would kill everyone on board, including him?"
Yusuke: "I was mad!"

Sensui: "It's unfortunate, honestly, to see that your brief spontaneity was merely a passing reprieve."
Yusuke: "That's way too many big words, pal!"

Kurama: "Such is the plant's nature. Only your own sins can hurt you."
Yusuke: "Uh, Kurama, if I ever did something that pissed you off, I'm sorry."
Mitari: "Me too."

Yusuke: "I told everyone you'd come back to rescue us when we needed you the most, you big softie." *laughs* "Or should I say little softie?" *laughs harder*
Hiei: "I should have slit your throat when I had the chance."

Sensui: "It only gets crueler from here, and then the whole thing wraps up with a rather beautiful song."
Yusuke: "That's oddly inappropriate."

Kuwabara: (indicating the scars Sensui has) "Guess he wasn't lying about all the fights he's been through."
Sensui: "Don't you know what they say about assuming, Kuwabara? These wounds aren't from enemies, no one's ever hurt me that bad. I gave myself these scars as part of my training."
Yusuke: "Great, a masochist."

Yusuke: "Never take yourself too seriously and you won't turn into a freakin' fanatic."
Koenma: "Precisely why I choose you after Sensui failed. I wanted someone who wouldn't think too much."
Kurama: "Yes, of course!"
Yusuke: "Don't be too quick to defend me, pal!"

Yusuke: "Why don't you show this young whipper snapper how it was done in the old days?"
Genkai:"Gladly, you patronizing jack-ass."

Koto: "Team captains, please decide the battle terms."
Jin: "Let's fix these stakes simple enough. One-to-one-to-one till I'm a tower on my feet holding the five."
Yusuke: "Whatever he said."

Yusuke: "Spreadin' your seeds, Kurama?"
Kurama: "These are lamp weeds, they're to show us the way out, like phosphorescent breadcrumbs..."

Hiei: "That means we only have three fighters left, and one of them is useless."
Kuwabara: "Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, short stuff."
Yusuke: "Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I think he meant you."

Yusuke: "Ah yeah, wouldn't you know it's a fighting game when my turn comes up? I'm feeling lucky old lady, fortune tapping at my elbow."
Genkai: "That was me telling you not to be stupid."

Genkai: (about the video game monsters Yusuke's fighting) "Dimwit! You see the targets on their chests? You have hit them for real damage."
Yusuke: "Sorry Grandma, I thought they were just wearing big red bull's-eyes to be fashionable!"

Yusuke: "Hey! Don't think I didn't hear that, noisy girl! If it's huggy-kissy stuff you want, go try somewhere else!"
Botan: *imitating a cat* "Meow-meow."
Yusuke: "Ever heard what curiosity does to cats, Botan?"

Kuwabara: (about his Spirit Sword) "It's just my pure energy, and I bet it could kick the crap out of your Spirit Gun!"
Yusuke: "That depends on which finger I use."

Kuwabara: "I had a dream last night, Urameshi."
Yusuke: "Was she hot?"
Kuwabara: "It was about our next fight, okay?!"
Yusuke: "A nightmare... it must suck to get beat up in your dreams."

Koenma: "As far as I’m aware Koenma doesn’t have any brothers, and I should know, I’m him. As a cool teenager!"
Yusuke: "Yeah, is the pacifier for raving?"

Kuwabara: "Urameshi, tell me what's on the screen, I can't see without my spirit powers. Like what's he saying?"
Yusuke: "Spheres and stuff. Geometry's next year."
Kuwabara: "Okay..."
Botan: *groans* "It's basic math to show why we only have a week. Why can't Keiko be the one with the Spirit Gun?"

Yusuke: "What'd you do to me?"
Sniper: "Just marking my territory."
Yusuke: "Well that's gross..."

Botan: "Should I even ask why Yana is in a nurse's outfit?"
Yusuke: "Ah, you know, playing doctor, and one thing led to another."

Yusuke: "Your name's Kazuya right? The guy with the gun? Well go get me someone else!"
Kazuya: "Say what?"
Yusuke: "That's right, take your gravely voice and run back to the biker bar! Show me the top man!"
Kazuya: "You're really a brainless bitch aren't ya? I'm out now 'cause I do the sick work!"

Kuwabara: "When have you ever saved me?"
Yusuke: "Oh, I'm sorry, I can't count them all, I only have ten fingers!"

Hiei: *looks at Puu* "What is that ridiculous appendage growing out of your head?"
Yusuke: "I don't want to talk about it."

Yusuke: "Look, what I'm trying to say is that I could really use your help on this one. Kuwabara could really use your help on this one."
Hiei: "But I hate Kuwabara."

Sensui: "They just don't make Spirit Detectives like they used to."
Yusuke: "You mean crazy and evil? No they sure don't, thank you!"

Yusuke: "I feel like we're walking into a pizza oven."
Kuwabara: "What's wrong? Are you afraid it's gonna melt your hair wax?"

Kurama: "All this time we thought you were a brilliant strategist. In reality, you're really just a lucky fool."
Yusuke: "Hey! What's a strategist?"
Kurama: "It's someone who uses his brain."
Yusuke: "Hey!"

Yusuke: *hits Dr. Ichigaki 3 times* "That was for the three innocent lives you stole! And this one's for screwing with their master!" *punches Dr. Ichigaki again*
Kurama: "Nicely put."
Yusuke: "And this is for my friend who felt sorry for them and got his ass kicked into the ground!" *punches Dr. Ichigaki once more*
Kuwabara: "Thanks for the shout out, Urameshi..."
Yusuke: "And the last one's for me, just for pissing me off!" *the final punch sends Dr. Ichigaki flying in the air and into a section of the stadium*

Yusuke: "I guess that means it's time for me to kick a little ass."
Genkai: "Down boy."

Genkai: "So looking back Yusuke, what lessons can we take with us from that experience and hopefully apply to this next one?"
Yusuke: "Oh, don't get caught. Yeah, I'll keep that little pearl of wisdom in mind when I'm kicking Sensui's ass."
Genkai: "Idiot."

Yusuke: "Kurama and Hiei aren't dumb enough to fall into a trap like that."
Kurama: *looks at Hiei* "Yes, or scream the word "Hot"."
Hiei: *glares at Kurama*

Yusuke: "Here's the deal, pull your zombies off Keiko and then I'll only pull out one of your lungs."
Suzaku: "And If I refuse?"
Yusuke: "Then hold your freakin' breath!"

Toguro: "Is something the matter, Yusuke? You have the strangest look of surprise on your face."
Yusuke: "I'm sorry, when I kill people I'm used to them staying dead."

Kuwabara: "Hey Urameshi, what would you have done if it was really a woman?"
Yusuke: "I would have enjoyed it."
Kuwabara: "Hee, that would make a good story to tell Keiko."

Kuwabara: "He just killed a teamate over you!"
Yusuke: "Yeah, everyone wants a piece of me."

Yusuke: "After this Dark Tournament, all I've felt like doing is sleeping and watching stupid day time T.V."
Kuwabara: "Yeah, and it's such a pretty day too, doesn't feel right to be locked up in a school."
Yusuke: "Uh oh, I think I just got sick."
Kuwabara: "Me too. Heard the arcade's got medicine."
Yusuke: "I'll guess we'll have to go then."

Yusuke: "Back to skipping detentions."
Kuwabara: And video games!"
Kurama: "My human mother."
Hiei: "Various crimes."

Botan: "Emergency!"
Yusuke: "What is it, Botan? They run out of your hair dye?"
Botan: "There's no time for jokes. The tunnel to Demon World will be finished in a week."
Kuwabara: "What?"
Yusuke: "But-"
Botan: "No time for buts either. Just listen."
Koenma: "Yes, Yusuke, listen. That's Botan natural color. It doesn't make sense to tease her."

Manga Interactive Quotes:

No comments: