Friday, July 6, 2007

Yu Yu Hakusho Database Part 2

Name: Keiko Yukimura
Titles: Class President; Valedictorian
Main Nickname:
Other Nicknames:
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Blood Type:
Character Status: Leading Lady of the YYH series
Species: Fully Human
Love Interest: Yusuke Yurameshi
Best Friends: Botan, Yukina, and Shizuru
Posse: those two girls... I forget their names, if they were ever mentioned in the first place
Special Talents:
Special Fighting Abilities: Beating up Yusuke
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hobbies: Studying, cooking, cleaning, and nagging Yusuke
Collects:
Religion:
Best Physical Feature: Smile
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Favorite School Subject: All
Least Favorite School Subject: None
Extracurricular Activity: Class President
Pet: Takes care of Puu (Baby) most of the time- before ressurection
Favorite Sport: Volleyball
Favorite Flower: Yellow Roses
Favorite Stone: Sapphires
Special Items:
Moves: Combined Attacks: Other Identities:

TV Quotes:

Manga Quotes:

TV Interactive Quotes:
Keiko's Friend: "If you cross him he'll whistle for 2000 bad guys with guns!"
Keiko: "Yusuke doesn't even know how to whistle!"

Mr. Iwamoto: "Yukimura, where'd your little mutt go now?" (The teacher is talking about Yusuke)
Keiko: "Sir, for him to be my dog, he'd have to respond when I called him."

Keiko: *hits Yusuke* "Don't even think about skipping school, Yusuke. Your mom had to do lots of convincing just to keep you from failing this year."
Yusuke: "Guy saves the world, still has to do algebra. Makes sense."

Keiko: "Wait! What am I supposed to do with Yusuke here?
Botan: "Oh, you know, don't they teach you anything in health class?"
Keiko: "What do you mean, Botan?"
Botan: "A teenage girl alone in the woods with a sleeping teenage boy?"
Keiko: "I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL, BOTAN!!!"
Botan: "I know a certain diary-reading kitten who says otherwise. Meow."

Shizuru: "Our lives on the line, and you're fighting like a fifth grader! *pummels Kuwabara* Keep your guard up, jab with your left, follow with your right! What's so hard about that?"
Keiko: "I guess we know where Kuwabara gets the motivation to win so badly."

Manga Interactive Quotes:

Name: Botan
Title:
Main Nickname:
Other Nicknames:
Birthday: Lost to antiquity?
Horoscope Sign:
Human Blood Type:
Character Status: Important Supporting Character
Species: An underworld guide (Grim Reaper) given a human body
Love Interest: None
Best Friend: Keiko
Special Talents:
Special Healing Abilities: Pneuma-therapy
Strengths:
Weaknesses: Horrible at keeping secrets
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Collects:
Religion: Unknown, though Yusuke once asked...
Best Physical Feature: Bouncy-fun air
Favorite Food: Tea
Least Favorite Food:
Earns Money by: Telling Fortunes
Occupation: Collecting souls and ghosts to guide to their proper places and assisting Yusuke as a Underworld Detective (healing, delivering information to him, etc...)
Boss: King Enma
Sub-Boss: Lord Koenma
Favorite Sport: Oar Floating?
Prefered Music: Love Songs
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Flower: Cherry Blossoms
Favorite Gemstone: Rose Quartz
Special Items:
Moves:
TV Quotes:
"I think bone cracking is a good sign to rest."-Botan

Manga Quotes:
"Botan, Guide to the River Styx, at your service. I have a lot of names, but they all mean death, I suppose. Nice to meet'cha."- page 33 of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
"Now, don't go trying to stare down the messenger of the underworld."- page 34 of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
""- page 34 of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
""- page 36-37 of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
""- page 37-38 of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
""- page of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
""- page of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
""- page of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1

TV Interactive Quotes:
Botan: "Listen Ms. Koto, why don't you stop the sadist routine and do your job!"
Koto: "Excuse me?"
Botan: "Jin's been out of the ring for half of the fight, did it ever cross your mind to count to ten?"
Koto: "Article 4: Fighters are outside the ring when any part of their body comes in contact with any solid surface other than the ring itself, and air is not solid. Stick to what you're good at honey, like dying your hair unnatural colors for instance."

Botan: "Emergency!"
Yusuke: "What is it, Botan? They run out of your hair dye?"
Botan: "There's no time for jokes. The tunnel to Demon World will be finished in a week."
Kuwabara: "What?"
Yusuke: "But-"
Botan: "No time for buts either. Just listen."
Koenma: "Yes, Yusuke, listen. That's Botan natural color. It doesn't make sense to tease her."

Botan: "Thanks Hiei. I knew you'd come if we called."
Hiei: "I didn't know it was you. I only came to find the source of that vile noise, and kill it."

Kuwabara: "Urameshi, tell me what's on the screen, I can't see without my spirit powers. Like what's he saying?"
Yusuke: "Spheres and stuff. Geometry's next year."
Kuwabara: "Okay..."
Botan: *groans* "It's basic math to show why we only have a week. Why can't Keiko be the one with the Spirit Gun?"

Botan: "Cover your ears now, it's rather annoying."
*Kuwabara and Kurama cover their ears and Botan blows the whistle*
Kurama: "Ahh! It penetrates my brain!"
Kuwabara: "Really? I'm not hearing anything but the birds."

Botan: "Should I even ask why Yana is in a nurse's outfit?"
Yusuke: "Ah, you know, playing doctor, and one thing led to another."

Keiko: "Wait! What am I supposed to do with Yusuke here?
Botan: "Oh, you know, don't they teach you anything in health class?"
Keiko: "What do you mean, Botan?"
Botan: "A teenage girl alone in the woods with a sleeping teenage boy?"
Keiko: "I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL, BOTAN!!!"
Botan: "I know a certain diary-reading kitten who says otherwise. Meow."

Kuwabara: (about Onji) "I'm glad I left the girls outside, and Yukina's not here to see this."
Yukina: "Go Kuwabara! You can do it!"
Shizuru: "You can't just wait for him to die of old age, bro!"
Botan: "You don't want to lose and disappoint Yukina, do you?"
Yukina: "But why would I be disappointed if he lost a fight?"
Botan: "Oh, no sweetie, it's not true. That's just what we call motivation, you see."

Yusuke: "Hey! Don't think I didn't hear that, noisy girl! If it's huggy-kissy stuff you want, go try somewhere else!"
Botan: *imitating a cat* "Meow-meow."
Yusuke: "Ever heard what curiosity does to cats, Botan?"

Kurama: "So, which device will find him?"
Botan: "Uh, heh heh... Oh right. Lets see, this superbly improved Demon Compass! A fresh take on the classic style for tracking down any demon!"
Kurama: "But can't Hiei simply deceive it by manipulating his energy?"
Botan: "Uh, not anymore, thanks to this newly installed Sample Chamber. By placing his DNA inside, such as from a strand of hair, we can find him regardless of his energy!"
Kurama: "It's too bad I don't carry around a lock of his hair."
Botan: "Uh, yes, good point..."

Manga Interactive Quotes:


Name: Yukina
Title: Yukina the Ice Maiden
Nicknames: Snowgirl
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Blood Type:
Character Status: Hiei's twin sister and Kuwabara's (inspirational) love
Species: Ice Apperation
Sub-Species: Ice Maiden
Love Interest: Kazuma Kuwabara
Best Friends: Botan, Keiko, and Shizuru
Special Talents: Crying the money-attracting Tears of Ice, becoming immune to physical pain, and freezing her surroundings
Special Healing Abilities: Spirit Healing
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Likes:
Dislikes: Cruelty of any kind
Is nuts for: Wild birds and other wild creatures
Worst Fear: Others being hurt because of her
Hobbies:
Collects:
Religion:
Best Physical Feature:
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Realm: Winter Realm
Favorite Sport:
Prefered Music:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Flower:
Favorite Stone:
Special Items:
Moves:
TV Quotes:

Manga Quotes:

TV Interactive Quotes:
Kuwabara: (about Onji) "I'm glad I left the girls outside, and Yukina's not here to see this."
Yukina: "Go Kuwabara! You can do it!"
Shizuru: "You can't just wait for him to die of old age, bro!"
Botan: "You don't want to lose and disappoint Yukina, do you?"
Yukina: "But why would I be disappointed if he lost a fight?"
Botan: "Oh, no sweetie, it's not true. That's just what we call motivation, you see."

Yukina: "I had a kick out of watching you fight, Kazuma."
Kuwabara: "Why, thank you, Yukina. It's nice to see someone appreciates my strategy. See, there was no one worth wasting my energy on, so I had the bad guys reveal their weaknesses, so Genkai could knock 'em down."
Shizuru: "More like you made a big mess and Genkai cleaned up after you, like someone always does."
Kuwabara: "Hey, that stung! You take that back sis!"
Shizuru: "Just the truth bro."
Kuwabara: "Well, no one cares!"
Hiei: "Actually, I'd like to hear it."
Kuwabara: "Stay out of this shorty!"

Manga Interactive Quotes:


Name: Shizuru Kuwabara
Title:
Main Nickname:
Other Nicknames:
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Blood Type:
Character Status:
Species: Human with a greater sixth sense than (Kazuma) Kuwabara
Love Interest: Sakyyo
Best Friend:
Special Talents:
Special Fighting/Defensive/Healing Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Collects:
Religion:
Best Physical Feature:
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Favorite School Subject:
Least Favorite School Subject:
Extracurricular Activity:
Earns Money by:
Occupation: Student training to be a beautician
Favorite Sport:
Prefered Music:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Flower:
Favorite Stone:
Special Items:
Sakyyo's Lighter
Moves:
Combined Attacks:
TV Quotes:

Manga Quotes:

TV Interactive Quotes:
Shizuru: "Our lives on the line, and you're fighting like a fifth grader! *pummels Kuwabara* Keep your guard up, jab with your left, follow with your right! What's so hard about that?"
Keiko: "I guess we know where Kuwabara gets the motivation to win so badly."

Kuwabara: (about Onji) "I'm glad I left the girls outside, and Yukina's not here to see this."
Yukina: "Go Kuwabara! You can do it!"
Shizuru: "You can't just wait for him to die of old age, bro!"
Botan: "You don't want to lose and disappoint Yukina, do you?"
Yukina: "But why would I be disappointed if he lost a fight?"
Botan: "Oh, no sweetie, it's not true. That's just what we call motivation, you see."

Yukina: "I had a kick out of watching you fight, Kazuma."
Kuwabara: "Why, thank you, Yukina. It's nice to see someone appreciates my strategy. See, there was no one worth wasting my energy on, so I had the bad guys reveal their weaknesses, so Genkai could knock 'em down."
Shizuru: "More like you made a big mess and Genkai cleaned up after you, like someone always does."
Kuwabara: "Hey, that stung! You take that back sis!"
Shizuru: "Just the truth bro."
Kuwabara: "Well, no one cares!"
Hiei: "Actually, I'd like to hear it."
Kuwabara: "Stay out of this shorty!"

Manga Interactive Quotes:


Name: Atsuko Yurameshi
Title: Ma
Main Nickname: Atsuko (+)
Other Nicknames:
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Blood Type:
Character Status: Main character's mother
Species: Human
Love Interest:
Best Friend: Shizuru Kuwabara, if any...
Special Talents: Unrealistic time-lengths of drinking binges
Special Fighting/Defensive Abilities:
Strengths:
Weakness: She is always drunk at a crucial moment
Likes:
Dislikes: Weakness and hang-overs
Hobbies: Drinking, semi-premiscuity, smoking, and watching TV
Collects: Beer
Religion: None
Best Physical Feature:
Favorite Food: Beer
Least Favorite Food:
Earns Money by: Extorting a cop and has mob conections
Occupation: Jobless Single Mother
TV Quotes:

Manga Quotes:
"Shouldn't you be in school? Always ditchin'... So just quit! School ain't free, y'know."- page 22 of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1 ""- page of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1

TV Interactive Quotes:

Manga Interactive Quotes:


Name: Genkai
Title: Main Nickname: Other Nicknames: Birthday: Horoscope Sign: Blood Type: Character Status: Species:Love Interest:Best Friend:Posse:Special Talents: Special Fighting/Defensive/Healing Abilities:Strengths:Weaknesses:Likes:Dislikes: Hobbies:Collects: Religion:Best Physical Feature:Favorite Food: Least Favorite Food: Favorite School Subject:Least Favorite School Subject:Extracurricular Activity: Earns Money by: Occupation: Boss:Sub-Boss: Assistant: Pet: Favorite Sport: Prefered Music: Favorite Color: Favorite Flower: Favorite Stone:Special Items:Moves:Combined Attacks:Other Identities:Moves in Other Identities:

TV Quotes:

Manga Quotes:

TV Interactive Quotes:
Genkai: "So, you're Keiko."
Keiko: "Yes?"
Genkai: "Take care of Yusuke. He loves you."

Genkai: "It must've been a sad existence, after you made your decision and had started your glorious new life. What did you think about when you couldn't fall asleep? Because I know that it happened. Tell me, what went through your head?"
Toguro: "For a very long time, I only thought of you, Genkai. A major reason why you have to die."

Yusuke: "Why don't you show this young whipper snapper how it was done in the old days?"
Genkai:"Gladly, you patronizing jack-ass."

Yusuke: "I guess that means it's time for me to kick a little ass."
Genkai: "Down boy."

Genkai: "So looking back Yusuke, what lessons can we take with us from that experience and hopefully apply to this next one?"
Yusuke: "Oh, don't get caught. Yeah, I'll keep that little pearl of wisdom in mind when I'm kicking Sensui's ass."
Genkai: "Idiot."

Kurama: "I know you must have taken great care to commission him as Spirit Detective, Koenma, how did he turn from humanity's protector to its greatest threat?"
Kuwabara: "Exactly! Or in other words, how did you manage to mess up so bad that the whole world's in danger?"
Genkai: "Shut up and let him talk."

Juri: "So, um, you think you might be ready?"
Genkai: "Yes, let's shut this jerk up."

Yusuke (about Sensui's conversation): "What I wouldn't give to know what stupid bedazzled forehead was saying!"
Kurama: "He's saying they let Sea Man go so they could follow him to us."
Yusuke: "No kidding? You can hear him all the way up there?"
Kurama: "Not exactly."
Genkai: "We are lip reading. You should try it sometime."

Genkai: (to Suzuka) "Fruitcake!"
Hiei: "This idiot makes Kuwabara seem smart."
Kurama: "I admit, I'm embarrassed listening to him."
Koenma: "If he's not the joker, I don't know who is."


Yusuke: "Ah yeah, wouldn't you know it's a fighting game when my turn comes up? I'm feeling lucky old lady, fortune tapping at my elbow."
Genkai: "That was me telling you not to be stupid."

Genkai: (about the video game monsters Yusuke's fighting) "Dimwit! You see the targets on their chests? You have hit them for real damage."
Yusuke: "Sorry Grandma, I thought they were just wearing big red bull's-eyes to be fashionable!"

Manga Interactive Quotes:


Name: Koenma
Title: King of Hell Jr.
Main Nickname: His name is main nickname, because his true name is a title
Other Nicknames: Little King
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Blood Type:
Character Status:
Species:
Love Interest:
Best Friend:
Special Talents:
Special Defensive Abilities:
Special Healing Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Likes:Dislikes: Hobbies:Collects: Religion:Best Physical Feature:Favorite Food: Least Favorite Food:
Earns Money by: No need... he's the heir to the Spirit World / Underworld / Hell
Occupation: His exact occupation is unclear, but it's a high-management desk job of some sort
Boss: His Father, Enma, King of Hell
Assistant: A blue ogre that has only been refered to as Ogre- despite the abundance of ogre workers with the same "name" - though we later find out his name is George
Special Items: Moves: Combined Attacks: Other Identities:
Moves in Other Identities:
TV Quotes:

Manga Quotes:
"I'm King Enma JR., though some so-called wits call me Koenma. You should also know I'm 50 times older than you if I'm a day, so don't get uppity."- page 56 of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
"Revere me and bow down to me."- page 56 of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1
""- page of Yu Yu Hakusho book #1

TV Interactive Quotes:
Koenma: "As far as I’m aware Koenma doesn’t have any brothers, and I should know, I’m him. As a cool teenager!"
Yusuke: "Yeah, is the pacifier for raving?"

Koenma: "Hmm, this isn't good."
Blue Ogre: "I don't know, Sir, couldn't you put the seven of spades on the eight of hearts, and move the ace on top?"
Koenma: "I'm not playing solitaire, you moron! I'm fortune telling to see who will win this match. But I keep drawing the joker, and I have no idea what that could mean."
Blue Ogre: "Maybe you should enjoy life more, Sir?"
Koenma: "I don't think that's it."

Genkai: (to Suzuka) "Fruitcake!"
Hiei: "This idiot makes Kuwabara seem smart."
Kurama: "I admit, I'm embarrassed listening to him."
Koenma: "If he's not the joker, I don't know who is."




Yusuke: "Never take yourself too seriously and you won't turn into a freakin' fanatic."
Koenma: "Precisely why I choose you after Sensui failed. I wanted someone who wouldn't think too much."
Kurama: "Yes, of course!"
Yusuke: "Don't be too quick to defend me, pal!"

Koenma: (about Suzuka) "Why, I like the way this cracked walnut thinks."
Blue Ogre: "But he's nuts, Sir!"
Koenma: "Ah, who's to say who's nuts these days. From now on, you will only address me as Pretty Koenma, understand?"
Blue Ogre: Uh?"
Koenma: I think pretty really brings out the sparkle in my eyes."
Blue Ogre: "And I just finished telling Mother my job couldn't get worse."

Blue Ogre: "Koenma sir! We've got problems!"
Koenma: "Yes, I agree. He's big and blue and wears leopard underwear, and he never seems to leave me alone."

Botan: "Emergency!"
Yusuke: "What is it, Botan? They run out of your hair dye?"
Botan: "There's no time for jokes. The tunnel to Demon World will be finished in a week."
Kuwabara: "What?"
Yusuke: "But-"
Botan: "No time for buts either. Just listen."
Koenma: "Yes, Yusuke, listen. That's Botan natural color. It doesn't make sense to tease her."

Manga Interactive Quotes:

No comments: