Monday, April 16, 2007

Inuyasha TV Quotes to organize later

"These pickles are full of history!" -Grandpa
"These human creatures . . . I should think you had enough of them." -Sesshomaru
"Are you done? I am." -Sesshomaru
"All this for a memory and a dead mortal girl? If I'd known that's what it took to make you fight, I'd've killed her sooner." -Sesshomaru
"That's Oda Nobunaga. Hello, didn't you study history?"- Kagome
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""

===
Kagome's Grandpa: These pickles are full of history!
Kagome: Not half as full as you are.
===
Kagome: I'm going home. Goodbye, Inuyasha.
Inuyasha: You can't just leave, you.
Kagome: My name isn't You. It's Kagome.
Inuyasha: Wait, stupid.
Kagome: It's not Stupid, either.
===
Yura: Of course, her hair is not so pretty as yours, Inuyasha, but then, waste not, want not.
Kagome: Not so pretty as his, huh? What would you know about it, anyway? You live in a world where they don't even have shampoo!
===
Kaede: If only Inuyasha and young Kagome could learn to like each other more.
Child: But they do like each other.
Kagome: (trying to give medical treatment to InuYasha while sitting on top of him) I said take it off!
InuYasha: What if I don't feel like it?
Kaede: Avert ye eyes!
-----
This is an interactive Keade quote- I'll use the manga version of it for Kagome and Inuyasha
===
Kagome: You coward!
Jaken: Why, you...
Kagome: You stinking toad!
Jaken: You stinking human!
Kagome: This human's going to kick your...
Jaken: I don't think so.
===
Inuyasha: Yo.
Myoga: Yes.
Inuyasha: I couldn't pull the sword out, could I?
Myoga: Not really, no.
===
Inuyasha: And all for something like that, you pretended she was my mother!
Sesshomaru: You're not amused?
Inuyasha: No, I'm not, you bastard!
===
Myoga: Kagome, toxic fumes--very dangerous.
Kagome: I kinda figured that.
===
Kagome: That's Oda Nobunaga. Hello, didn't you study history?
Myoga: Well, actually my dear, that's not what the signature says.
Kagome: Amari Nobunaga? But I thought you were Oda Nobunaga!
===
Kagome: Actually, instant noodles were invented right here in Japan during the space age. Everyone eats them, but originally they were made for astronauts in outer space!
Inuyasha: Astronuts?
Kagome: Astronauts. We've explored outer space. Hey right! I guess you don't even know we've been to the moon!
Inuyasha: On a bicycle?
Kagome: No, in a rocket, of course!
Inuyasha: And a rocket would be?
Kagome: They're long, and they're usually white, and flames shoot out the bottom, 'Count down to launch, Zoom! Lift off!'
(Inuyasha slurps, finishing his ramen.)
Kagome: (looking annoyed) Trust you to be more impressed by noodles than space travel.
===
Inuyasha: So Shippo, your village called. They're missing their idiot.
Shippo: Kagome, he's being mean to me!
===
Inuyasha: Yeah, sure. I make that mistake all the time.
Myoga: Well, you're only human-- or half-human.
===
Shippo: What’s that? It’s a demon!
Inuyasha: What are you scared for? You’re a demon too.
===
===
===

No comments: