Monday, April 9, 2007

Sailor Moon Database: Sailor Saturn

Photobucket
Name: Hotaru Tomoe

Sailor: Saturn


Mother Planet's Castle: Titan Castle of her mother planet Saturn
Scout of: Silence and Destruction
Scout Function: Bringing the destruction needed for rebirth
Meaning of Name: Silent Firefly
Horoscope Sign: Capricorn
Birthday: January 6th
Age: When she first appears, she looks 12 to 14, until she "dies". About 6 months after being reborn as a baby, she grows at an incredibly rapid pace- due to the the cursed solar eclipse, until she stops at age 10, 11, or 12.
Gender: Female
Sexuality:
Blood Type: AB negative
Favorite Food: Japanese Soba
Favorite Drink: Apple Juice
Least Favorite Food: Milk
Favorite School Subject: World History
Least Favorite School Subject: Gym
Musical Instrument: Violin, taught by Michiru
Hobbies: Reading and reciting classic literature
Collects: Lamps
Most Prized Possession (other than her Sailor Stuff):
Fortune Telling Ability Type: Tea Leaf Divination
Special Talents: Healing by touch and unusual growth spurts
Weakness: Exercise
Odd Habit: Suddenly sounding mysterious
Bad Habit: Hangs head
Likes:
Dislikes: Dairy products
Hopes To Visit: Antarctica to see the Aurora Borialis, Tibetan Temples, and Florence in Italy
When history lost this treasure, Hotaru mourned the:
Favorite Topics of Conversation: Destruction, Rini, and literature
Favorite Space/Sky Anamoly:
Best Physical Feature: Skin color
Love Interests: None (or maybe Rini...)
Best Friend in the Senshi Circle: Rini (Sailor Chibi Moon)
Best Friend outside of the Scouts: None
Personal Idol: Setsuna (Sailor Pluto)
Historical Idols: Socrates and Edgar Allan Poe
Famous (living) Idol:
Prefered Music: perfect silence
Favorite Color: Violet
Favorite Flower: Violets
Favorite Tree: Ash
Favorite Fossil:
Favorite Gemstone: Flourite
Favorite Metal: Platnium
Favorite Shell: Hollowed-out freshwater turtle shell
Favorite Animal: Butterflies
Favorite Mythical Animal:

"Dream": To be a healthy nurse (Ironic for a scout of destruction, huh?)
True Dream: To protect her two moon princesses, by ANY means nessecary
Family Members:

Crystal: Saturn Crystal

Mother Star Astronomy Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Astronomy Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Astronomy Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Astrology Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Astrology Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Astrology Tidbit #3:

Mother Star Mythology Tidbit #1: Though Sailor Saturn is the Guide to Death and Sailor Pluto is the Guardian of the Gate of Time, in mythology, Saturn (Chronos in Greek mythology) was the Titan of Time and Pluto (Hades in Greek mythology) was the King of the Dead.
Mother Star Mythology Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Mythology Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Historical Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Historical Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Historical Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Surrounding Celestial Bodies Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Surrounding Celestial Bodies Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Surrounding Celestial Bodies Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Cool & Useless Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Cool & Useless Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Cool & Useless Tidbit #3:


Sailor Saturn Transformations:
Saturn Crystal Power Make Up

Sailor Saturn Moves:
(healing)
Death Reborn Revolution!
(Violin "Astral Image Summoning")
Silence Wall!!
Silence Glaive Surprise!!

Combined Attacks:
*(Everyone! Give me your power!!)* (Marina Castle of my mother star Mercury)~(Phobos Deimos Castle of Mars!)~(Io Castle of Jupiter!)~(Magellan Castle of Venus!)~(Miranda Castle of my star Uranus!)~(Triton Castle of ... ... my star Neptune!)~(Charon Castle of my star Pluto) "Titan Castle of... ...mother star Saturn!" (Crystal Palace of the 30th Century! Your power!)~ *(Your power to the Holy Grail!! All of our power right here!! Star light! Protect us! Sailor Crystal Power of the Solar System!! Gather thy power in this Eternal Rod!! Silver Moon Crystal Power!)* ~(Venus Crystal Power!)~(Jupiter Crystal Power!)~(Mars Crystal Power!)~(Mercury Crystal Power!)~(Uranus Crystal Power!)~(Neptune Crystal Power!)~(Pluto Crystal Power!) "Saturn Crystal Power!" ("Moon Crystal Power!!") ~(Golden Crystal within me... Power to Eternal Sailor Moon!)~ "All of our power right here, right now!" *(Starlight Honeymoon ... ... Therapy Kiss!!!)*

Special Items:
Photobucket
Silence Glaive
Photobucket

Other Identities:
Princess Saturn
Photobucket
Sailor Saturn
Photobucket
Super Sailor Saturn
Photobucket

Eternal Sailor Saturn
Galactica Sailor Saturn
Photobucket
Death Buster Messiah (anime)

Galactica Sailor Saturn Moves:
Galactica Glaive Surprise!!
"Silence Glaive." (Garnet Orb!!) "Galactica Cannon!!"
Galactica Planet Attack!!

Quotes:
"Awaken! Awaken the self within myself. The time has come... Let the destruction begin."-Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, pages 113-114 of Sailor Moon book #7

"I didn't want anyone to know about this cold, bloodless body... I was always alone. Papa was busy with his research. I thought I would die alone like this. I finally made a friend... Do I need to live so badly that my body is turned into this? Is there a reason for me to live?"-Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, pages 40-41 of Sailor Moon book #9

"I won't let you escape!! This is still my body. I won't let you out of here! I won't let you free!"-Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, pages 19-20 of Sailor Moon book #10

"It's strange... My body has been stolen by an alien and I'm left with just my soul... That means I'm dead... So why am I... fighting so desperately... Papa is gone... There's nothing left for me... but... Why do I still have this power? Was I really this strong? I can feel a greater Self deep within me... That Self is telling me... "You must stake your life to save them." Yes... The only thing I can do right now... is to take these five souls and the Silver Imperium Crystal... And rescue them from here!"-Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, pages 26-26 of Sailor Moon book #10

"Thank goodness ... I was able to save you Rini ... I'm so very happy ... This may be strange coming from another girl ... But I felt we were destined to meet ... I'm glad I met you... I'm glad we became friends, Rini... Thank you... Farewell..."-Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, pages 32-33 & 35 of Sailor Moon book #10
"I... am the journeyer from the valley of the dead... With the blessings of Saturn, the planet of destruction, I am the Scout of Silence... Sailor Saturn."-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, pages 84-85 of Sailor Moon book #10 (editor's note: this quote really started with; "I... and the journeyer", but I corrected it.)
"I feel... that it has not been so long since I was last called upon..."-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 87 of Sailor Moon book #10
"I am always an uninvited guest."-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 87 of Sailor Moon book #10
""- pages 88-90 of Sailor Moon book #10
"Return to nothing! And bring an end to this world!"-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 96 of Sailor Moon book #10
"Beautiful... This suffering at the moment of destruction..."-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 113 of Sailor Moon book #10
"Now! The end is near! I, Sailor Saturn, the guide to death, will you to the world of silence and nothingness."-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 114 of Sailor Moon book #10
"Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth."-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 115 of Sailor Moon book #10
"I am the Scout who brings the death and destruction necessary for rebirth."-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 116 of Sailor Moon book #10
"Don't be afraid. I am the 'sleeping you' inside of you. The time has come for awakening. A begining of a new mission. -wake up Under the protection
of our star, Saturn. The soul of the sleeping me. Wake up What's this? I see these visions- I must hurry"-Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, pages 33-35 of Sailor Moon SuperS #3
"Darkness returns once again... But now I am aware... those 2000 years that went by as I slept like a dead rock brought upon the nightmare in this cradle that rocks back and forth..."-Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, page 37 of Sailor Moon SuperS #3
"The time has come. The time for our new awakening. No matter how many times we reincarnate... It's set in stone... Who we live for. We're different now. We don't have to fight far away and alone any longer! We were reborn. Together with our princess. At last it is time."- Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn page 39-41 of Sailor Moon SuperS #3
"One option... Destruction."-/Super Sailor Saturn, page 64 of Sailor Moon SuperS #3
"dark power will tie you down to hell! Wake up! You're controlled by nightmares! Your true powers have been distorted! You are being used! Wake up! Wake up. Otherwise you will die."- Hotaru/Super Sailor Saturn, pages 100-103 of Sailor Moon SuperS #3

No comments: