Monday, April 9, 2007

Sailor Moon Database: Tuxedo Mask

Name: Darien Shields
Guise:
Tuxedo Mask
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Prince of: Elysion
Masked Soldier of: Earth
Royal Duty
: To protect Earth from within
Current Function
: To guide, protect and support Sailor Moon
Japanese Name: Mamoru Chibia
Meaning of Name:
English Dub Voice Acter:
Japanese Voice Acter:
Planet Guardian Title: Champion of Earth
Silver Millenium Title: Prince Endymion
Crystal Millenium Title: King Endymion
Nicknames: Lil Darien
Horoscope Sign
: Leo
Birthday
: August 3rd
Age:
Height: 5'9"
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Blood Type: A positive
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Least Favorite Food: Anything made by Bunny (don't tell!)
Favorite School Subject:
Least Favorite School Subject: None
Schools: Azabu High School; Harvard University
Favorite Sport: Soccer (also known as "football" in Europe)
Musical Instruments: Finger-clackers and the piano
Hobbies:
Collects: Books
Most prized Possession- other than his Golden Crystal: Broken Moon-face Pocket Watch
Fortune Telling Ability Type: Channeling his former generals from their stones for analysis and psychometry visions
Special Talents: Healing by touch and ventriloquism
Weaknesses: Giving into begging & weeping and a phobia of needles
Odd Habit:
Bad Habit: He is constantly being possessed by evil
Likes:
Dislikes:
Rides: A red sports car and a motorcycle
Hopes To Visit:
When history lost this treasure, Darien mourned the: Healing Items
Love Interest: Bunny (Sailor Moon)
Personal Idol: King Endymion (His future self)
Historical Idol:
Famous (living) Idol:
Prefered Music: Classical
Favorite Color
: Black
Favorite Flower
: White Roses (manga) or Red Roses (anime)
Favorite Tree: Mahogany
Favorite Fossil: Jet
Favorite Gemstones
: the stones where his once-generals reside
Favorite Metal: Gold
Favorite Shell:
Favorite Animal: Cats
Favorite Mythical Animal: Pegasus

"Dream": To be a docter
True Dream:

Crystal: Golden Crystal

Past Life's Closest People:
Photobucket
Kunzite/Malachite
Photobucket
Zoisite
Nephrite/Nephlite
Jadite
Photobucket
Helios
Photobucket

Transformations:
Bun! I'm coming! (manga)

Transformation Combonations:
*{Our hearts as one... All our hearts ... ... as one!}* "The grail is glowing!" {-Sailor Moon?!-} *{Everyone...}* {-Sailor Moon?!} *{We Sailor Scouts must put our hearts together and fight as one.}* {-Sailor Moon ...-}~{-...is calling us...-} ~~ {-My Talisman, the Deep Aqua Mirror...-}~{-My Talisman, the Space Sword...-}~{-My Talisman, the Garnet Orb...-}~~{-They're resonating with each other?!-} xThe Legendary Grail?!x ~ {-Our power to Sailor Moon ...-} {-Our power...-} *{Moon Crisis... ... MAKE UP!!"}*

Moon Crisis! Make Up! (holding hands with Bunny, they call it out together and both end up morphing)

Tuxedo Mask Moves:
Psychometry Visions
Healing by touch
Psychometry Shields (in the anime, this move is shown by Tuxedo Mask throwing a red rose that creates an invisible barrier)
Cane Deflection (manga)
Psychometry Conduit Blasts
Tuxedo the Smoking... BOMBER!!
(manga)

Combined Attacks:

"Sailor Moon! Don't lose heart! Pray with all your might!" (Awaken the Great Power of the Moon. Give service to her sacred tower. Bring peace...) (The method of sealing was written on the sword.) (I will win! I need more power! The Great Power of the Moon! Come to me! I'll give my body and soul! Strike her weak point!) (Luna!!) (The Tower... The Crystal Tower is growing!) (Come here, Luna... This is our shrine, the center of the Moon Castle... the Prayer Room... And that is the Crystal Tower... our column of prayer... If anything ever happened to this world, or to our loved ones... We must pray to that tower... Then this planet will protect us. Our Moon would protect us.) (Someone's prayers are making the Crystal regrow?! But who's power...?! Bunny!! Bunny is fighting on earth! She's praying!) (Luna?!) (I'll fight with her! I'll give her my spirit...) (Now... Release the Great Power of the Moon!!)(Sailor Moon and Luna with Queen Serenity via flashback and dramatic "Luna!"s by Artemis and encouragement by Darien)

(Guys...! Where is everyone? Where are my friends? Where are they...?) "It's all right... I'll find them..." (Darien...) {-I can see... through his touch... visions of this planet... Endymion, this is your power, isn't it? The power of Earth!-} (Guys?!) (Bunny and (at the moment, de-masked) Tuxedo Mask)

The Scepter! With both of our powers...!! (Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask)

PINK SUGAR TUXEDO ATTACK!! (Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Chibi Moon)

*(Everyone! Give me your power!!)* (Marina Castle of my mother star Mercury)~(Phobos Deimos Castle of Mars!)~(Io Castle of Jupiter!)~(Magellan Castle of Venus!)~(Miranda Castle of my star Uranus!)~(Triton Castle of ... ... my star Neptune!)~(Charon Castle of my star Pluto)~(Titan Castle of... ...mother star Saturn!)~(Crystal Palace of the 30th Century! Your power!)~ *(Your power to the Holy Grail!! All of our power right here!! Star light! Protect us! Sailor Crystal Power of the Solar System!! Gather thy power in this Eternal Rod!! Silver Moon Crystal Power!)* ~(Venus Crystal Power!)~(Jupiter Cryastal Power!)~(Mars Crystal Power!)~(Mercury Crystal Power!)~(Uranus Crystal Power!)~(Neptune Crystal Power!)~(Pluto Crystal Power!)~(Saturn Crystal Power!)~("Moon Crystal Power!!") "If... I do have the Golden Crystal within me... Power to Eternal Sailor Moon!" "All of our power right here, right now!" *(Starlight Honeymoon ... ... Therapy Kiss!!!)*

Special Items:
Cane

Red Rose (anime)
Flower of Life (Sailor Moon the Movie: The Promise of the Rose)
Other Identities:
Prince Endymion

Prince Darien
Photobucket
Tuxedo Mask

Photobucket
Moonlight Knight
King Endymion
Dark Kingdom Warrior Endymion
Endo
Moonlight Knight
(anime)
Wicked Lady's Puppet Consort Endymion
Galactica Endymion


Moves in Other Identities:

Moves as King Endymion:
Astral Projection


Manga Quotes as King Endymion...
"Welcome to the Crystal Tokyo of the Thirtieth Century... And welcome to our Crystal Palace. I never imagined that you'd be attacked as soon as you got here. This is not the future I would have shown you. Normally, I would have gone to greet you myself, but in this form... I feared you might mistake me for an Enemy, and I didn't want to scare you. This isn't my real self. My body is lying in another room in a coma. Think of what you see here as a spirit that left its body. I am King Endymion."- King Endymion, page 107-108 of Sailor Moon book #5
""- King Endymion, pages 116-117 of Sailor Moon book #5
"That day... The explosion wasn't the only damage to Crystal Tokyo. That enormous black monument appeared at the same time. From there it began to draw in all energy, and warp the fabric of space. Because of that warping... people started to disappear. The city is heading for destruction. The only thing that can save Earth... is the Silver Imperium Crystal. But Neo-Qeen Serenity is the only one who can use it, and she is in a coma. There is nothing more we can do..."- King Endymion, page 117 of Sailor Moon book #5
""- King Endymion, page 119 of Sailor Moon book #5
"Pluto.... She has the blood of the God of time, Chronos in her veins... The beautiful solitary guardian of the gates of the underworld, she lives between one time and another. Time is the last sacred territory. From long ago, Sailor Pluto has guarding the gates to that forbidden land."- King Endymion, pages 125-126 of Sailor Moon book #5
"Sailor Pluto has lived longer than anyone, and has seen many eras. She is a reliable scout with excellent judgement and more endurance than anyone."- King Endymion, page 127 of Sailor Moon book #5
"Small Lady has no power. At all. How old do you think she is? She may look young, but she's already over nine hundred years old. One day she just stopped growing. She has no power, and she can't change. A child of the Silver Millenium born on a New Earth. There is much we don't understand about her... Her powers will awaken eventually... It is her destiny to protect this planet."- King Endymion, pages 26-27 of Sailor Moon book #6
"Several centuries ago, on Earth, in Crystal Tokyo, ... There was a person who revived the crime and murder that people had begun to forget. The mad Dictator Phantom. He had the Black Crescent symbol on his forehead. Neo-Queen Serenity, who until then, had only watched over the quiet Crystal Tokyo, took a stand that one time. He was captured and sent to Nemesis. And thereafter, that planet became forbidden. Finally peace returned, but just as people were once again starting to forget.... Rebels from the Black Moon appeared. They called for the the death of those of the Moon Kingdom. They have not been given eternal life. The Phantom's time is buried several centuries in the past. Even they might not know if they are the descendants of Phantom. But it was as if they were drawn to each other. To go to that planet."- King Endymion, pages 28-29 of Sailor Moon book #6
""- King Endymion, page of Sailor Moon book #6


Anime Quotes as King Endymion...

Interactive Manga Quotes as King Endymion...
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Interactive Anime Quotes as King Endymion...
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Megumi33's SMA, a Sailor Moon Abridged Series, Quotes...

Megumi33's SMA, a Sailor Moon Abridged Series, Interactive Quotes...
~~~~~~~~~~
Mystery Princess (Serena) *in Golem's voice*: "Tuxedo Mask... my precious..."
Darien (Tuxedo Mask): "Show me your face!"
Mystery Princess (Serena): "No!"
Darien (Tuxedo Mask): "Then show me your boobs!"
Mystery Princess (Serena): "Maybe later."
Darien (Tuxedo Mask): "Now, please?"
Mystery Princess (Serena): "Well, okay."
~~~~~~~~~~
Serena (Sailor Moon): "Darien?! What are you doing touching my pussy?!"
Darien (Tuxedo Mask): "It smells like you."
Serena (Sailor Moon): "We're still talking about the cat, right?"
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Manga Quotes...
"Did I just hear that cat TALK?!"- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 60 of Sailor Moon book #1
"On my sixth birthday I lost... both my parents and my memory... "You're Darien Shields." or so they told me at the hospital. But am I really Darien Shields? Or... am I someone else? I started having strange dreams - "Find the Silver Imperium Crystal..." Always those same words... Always the same dream. When I woke I would wander the city like a sleepwalker In a tuxedo, like some Phantom thief. With only one clue my past... I kept searching for the Crystal."- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, pages 52-53 of Sailor Moon book #2
"Sailor Moon...! You're so strong today... Every time you seem different. Are ther other parts of you I don't know? What is your real personality? Who are you really?!"- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, pages 130-131 of Sailor Moon book #2
"Endymion... That's... my name... I remember... I was reborn... Here... as Darien Shields... to find you... Serenity."- Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymion (or Prince Darien), page 139 of Sailor Moon book #2
"Even my sightless eyes feel this powerful white light... This is the true of the Moon."- Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymion (or Prince Darien), page 14 of Sailor Moon book #4
"Did we save Earth...? My planet... It's only been scratched a bit... This much... will soon heal..."- Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymion (or Prince Darien), page 23 of Sailor Moon book #4
"Don't cry, my lady. Your sad face... Will make this flower wilt. Take this rose; I picked it for you."- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 106 of Sailor Moon book #4
"My power... I have none... I think sometimes... What was I reborn for... She has those four guardians to protect her... But now that they're gone... I have to be the one to take care of her... But I'm powerless to do that... I'm no use to her..."- Darien/Prince Endymion (or Prince Darien), pages 35-36 of Sailor Moon book #5
"You must believe in yourself, follow your path without fear."- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 71 of Sailor Moon book #7
"When you're uncertain or worried, I'll be there for you. I may have no power, but you called me here to you. If you need me... ...I'll give you... the strength of my soul."- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 72 of Sailor Moon book #7
"If you turn into a cat I'll cuddle you."- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 122 of Sailor Moon book #7
"Even someday, when we disappear... ...and new Sailor Senshis are born... Sailor Moon, You will always be Invincible. The most beautiful shining star." - Darien Shields, pages 187-188 of Sailor Moon StarS #3 (The End)


Anime Quotes...
"A 30? Admirable. Are you stupid, or just incredibly lazy?"-Darien / Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon anime episode 1
"These Sailor Scouts are gonna be the end of me..."-Darien/ Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon anime episode (#)
"Am I Tuxedo Mask? Oh man... That sure would explain a lot of things."-Darien / Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon anime episode (#)


Interactive Manga Quotes...
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Interactive Anime Quotes...
Serena/Sailor Moon: "Aren't ya supposed to take the stairs in emergencies?"
Darien/Tuxedo Mask: "What stairs?"
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~









No comments: