Monday, April 9, 2007

Sailor Moon Database: Sailor Chibi Moon


Name: Serenity (Rini) Sailor: Chibi Moon
Photobucket
Title: Princess Small Lady Serenity
Mother Planet's Castle: Crystal Palace of the 30th Century Crystal Tokyo
Scout of: Love and Friendship
Scout Function: To take over as the Sailor Scout of Earth when Sailor Moon is gone- though I'm not quite sure how that works, as Sailor Moon is immortal
Japanese Name: Chibi Usagi
Meaning of Name: Little Rabbit
Main Nickname: Rini
Other Nicknames: Small Lady
Horoscope Sign: Cancer
Birthday: June 30th Age: 901 at the beginning of the series, 903 at the end (she looks like she's around 7 or 8, though)
Height: 3'4"
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight, and perhaps a bit bi-curious
Blood Type: O positive
Favorite Foods: Pudding and Flans
Favorite Drink: Strawberry Milk
Least Favorite Food: Carrots
Favorite School Subject: Drawing

Least Favorite School Subject: Grammar
Extracurricular Activity: Flower Club
Favorite Sport: Shopping
Hobbies:
Collects: Bunny stuff
Most Prized Possessions other than her Pink Moon Crystal and Sailor stuff: Tuxedo Mask Doll, Picture Diary, and Luna P
Fortune Telling Ability Type: She knows the future, because she's from it!
Special Talent: Begging (And she usually gets what she wants, especially from Darien)
Weakness: Being home alone
Odd Habit:
Bad Habit: Manipulating (though she does it really well)
Likes:
Dislikes: Chores
Home: Crystal Palace
City and Era: 30th Century Crystal Tokyo

Hopes To Visit:
When history lost this treasure, Rini mourned the:
Favorite Topic of Conversation: Dreams
Favorite Space/Sky Anamoly: Moonbows
Best Physical Feature: The crescent Moon on her forehead
Love Interests: Helios; Darien (Ew. He's her future father... talk about a father complex!)
Closest Friends within the Sailor Senshi Circle: Hotaru (Sailor Saturn) and Pluto (short for Sailor Pluto)
Best Friend outside of the Sailor Scouts: Momo (Peaches)
Personal Idol: Neo-Queen Serenity (her mother)
Historical Idol: Sailor Moon (Rini's from the 30th century, remember?)
Famous (living) Idol: Neo-Queen Serenity (her mother and Ruler of Crystal Tokyo/Earth)Prefered Music: Love Songs
Favorite Colors: Red and Pink
Favorite Flower: Cherry Blossoms
Favorite Tree: Cherry Blossom Tree
Favorite Fossil: Diamond
Favorite Gemstone: Pink Pearls
Favorite Metal: Silver
Favorite Shell: Star Seed Shells
Favorite Animal: Bunnies
Favorite Mythical Animal: Pegasus

"Dream": To be a beautiful grown lady
True Dream: To complete her training as a Sailor Scout so she can one day be a grown proud Sailor Scout, complete with her own four Guardian Scouts
"Pet"/Companion: Diana and Luna P

Past Family:
Serena (Bunny)
Ikuko Mama (Bunny's Mom)
Kenji Papa (Bunny's Daddy)
Sammy (Bunny's little bro)
Crystal: Pink Moon Crystal

Mother Star Astronomy Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Astronomy Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Astronomy Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Astrology Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Astrology Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Astrology Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Mythology Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Mythology Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Mythology Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Historical Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Historical Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Historical Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Surrounding Celestial Bodies Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Surrounding Celestial Bodies Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Surrounding Celestial Bodies Tidbit #3:
Mother Star Cool & Useless Tidbit #1:
Mother Star Cool & Useless Tidbit #2:
Mother Star Cool & Useless Tidbit #3:

Sailor Chibi Moon Transformations:
Moon Prism Power MAKE UP!! (manga volume)
Mini Prism Power!!! (anime)
Moon Crisis Make Up!
Pink Crystal Moon power. Make up!! (manga volume )
Combined Sailor Chibi Moon Transformations:
*{Our hearts as one... All our hearts ... ... as one!}* {-The grail is glowing!-} "Sailor Moon?!" *{Everyone...}* {-Sailor Moon?!} *{We Sailor Scouts must put our hearts together and fight as one.}* {-Sailor Moon ...-}~{-...is calling us...-}~ ~ {-My Talisman, the Deep Aqua Mirror...-}~{-My Talisman, the Space Sword...-}~{-My Talisman, the Garnet Orb...-}~~{-They're resonating with each other?!-} xThe Legendary Grail?!x ~ {-Our power to Sailor Moon ...-} {-Our power...-} *{Moon Crisis... ... MAKE UP!!"}*

*~**Holy Grail! Come to my hand!**~* {-Gather power-} {-of the-} {-Holy Scouts!-} "Sailor Moon...!! Maybe one day I can be like Sailor Moon and... Huh?! The are ... Two Grails?!" *~**CRISIS MAKE UP!!**~*

Sailor Chibi Moon Moves:
Moonbeam (anime)
Luna P, Action!!! (anime)
Kitty Magic... I want milk! (anime)
Abracadabra... Poof!! (manga)
Guardian of Time... Let the Door of Time split the heavens and open to me... I call you by your true name. The all knowing God of Time, the Father of the Guardian... Chronos! Lead me! Protect me! Send me the path of light!
GARLIC ATTACK!! (manga)
Pluto! Give me your strength! To Sailor Moon! (manga)
Moon Princess Halation!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!! (manga volume )
Twinkle Yell
Moon Gorgeous Meditation!!
Submarine Mirror! To Neptune! (manga)
Sound Effect "Bun" Circles' Crying Screams Amplify (Ultrasonic Soundwaves)
Pink Moon Heart Attack!

Combined Attacks:RAINBOW DOUBLE MOON HEARTACHE!! (Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibi Moon)

PINK SUGAR TUXEDO ATTACK!! (Sailor Chibi Moon and Tuxedo Mask)

*(Everyone! Give me your power!!)* (Marina Castle of my mother star Mercury)~(Phobos Deimos Castle of Mars!)~(Io Castle of Jupiter!)~(Magellan Castle of Venus!)~(Miranda Castle of my star Uranus!)~(Triton Castle of ... ... my star Neptune!)~(Charon Castle of my star Pluto)~(Titan Castle of... ...mother star Saturn!) "Crystal Palace of the 30th Century! Your power!" *(Your power to the Holy Grail!! All of our power right here!! Star light! Protect us! Sailor Crystal Power of the Solar System!! Gather thy power in this Eternal Rod!! Silver Moon Crystal Power!)* *Sailor Moon's Silver Imperium Crystal is changing?!* (Venus Crystal Power!)~(Jupiter Crystal Power!)~(Mars Crystal Power!)~(Mercury Crystal Power!)~(Uranus Crystal Power!)~(Neptune Crystal Power!)~(Pluto Crystal Power!)~(Saturn Crystal Power!) *Me too!! Sailor Moon, here's my Silver Imperium Crystal power!!* "Moon Crystal Power!!" ~ (Golden Crystal within me... Power to Eternal Sailor Moon!) ~ "All of our power right here, right now!" *(Starlight Honeymoon ... ... Therapy Kiss!!!)*

Star Light Honey Moon Double therapy Kiss! (Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon)

Special Items:
Luna P
Key to the Fourth Dimension- Time
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Moon Broach
Hair Pins
Sound Effect Bun Circles
Photobucket
Borrowed (and chibi-fied) Moon Rod
Heart Moon Broach
Moon Grail
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPure Heart Crystal (anime)
Chibi Moon Kaleido Scope

Other Identities:
PhotobucketPrincess Small Lady Serenity
Sailor Chibi Moon
Sailor Mini Moon
Super Sailor Chibi Moon
Super Sailor Mini Moon
Princess Lady Serenity
Sailor Lady Moon
PhotobucketWicked Lady (/Black Lady)
Wicked Lady Moves:

Wicked Lady Quotes:
"Small Lady... Serenity... You did call me that once... But I'm not that little girl anymore. I am the Queen of Darkness, Black Lady. I was chosen by the ruler of darkness, Wiseman to be reborn as Queen of Nemesis, the planet of darkness."- Black Lady/Wicked Lady, pages 138 & 142-143 of Sailor Moon book #6
"Heh... Is that how you expel the unworthy. I'm no longer entitled to enter the palace. See if I care. The Silver Millennium always treated me as a nuisance. I'll leave on my own."- Wicked/Black Lady, page 141 of Sailor Moon book #6
"I... am Wicked Lady... I have no friends or family... I am... alone."- Wicked Lady/Black Lady, page 25 of Sailor Moon book #7
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Sailor Lady Moon Moves:
Pink Lady's Freezing Kiss

Combined Sailor Lady Moon Moves:

Chibi Moon Manga Quotes:
""- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, pages 49-50 & 53-54 of Sailor Moon book #6
"Pluto... look! I morphed. Look at me! Pluto. Pluto? I finally morphed ... But I don't care! Open your eyes! Pluto!!"-Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 65 of Sailor Moon book #7
""- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, pages 61-62 of Sailor Moon book #7
"Darien... You were my prince."-Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 101 of Sailor Moon book #7
"Bunny, I liked you.... ...the bestest of them all."-Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 103 of Sailor Moon book #7
"Hotaru... ...is Sailor Saturn, the Harbringer of Destruction? Hotaru... Her dark eyes... Hotaru always look sad... I have to save her! I have to get to Hotaru!! I won't let them kill her! This time I won't run... It doesn't matter what her fate is. She's my friend!"- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, pages 96-98 of Sailor Moon book #9
"I'll fight... I won't cry anymore. I'm a Sailor Scout too. With this life that Hotaru saved... I'll fight with my heart!"- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 39 of Sailor Moon book #10
""- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 154 of Sailor Moon book #10
"July 7 The weather was cloudy then clear. Today was Tanabata, the day where Shokujo and Kengyu can meet once a year. Although they live 16 light years apart and have a lot of problems, I hope they live long together without fights. But I want the person I love beside me everyday. End"-Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 159 of Sailor Moon book #10
"I wanna grow up as quick as I can!! Afterall, I'm 903 years old!!"-Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 38 of Sailor Moon SuperS #1
"My tears won't stop..."- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 114 of Sailor Moon SuperS #4
"I'm just a little Rini now but I've got to keep at it so my dreams will come true one day."- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 137 of Sailor Moon SuperS #4
Interactive Chibi Moon Manga Quotes:
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Anime Mini Moon Quotes...

Interactive Anime Mini Moon Quotes...
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: