Monday, December 1, 2008

Yu Yu Hakusho Database: Hiei

Name: Hiei
Title: Hiei of the Evil Eye
Meaning of Name: Flying shadow; a mountain in Japan closest to Mt. Kurama
Nicknames: (basically, all of his nicknames are slurs on his size)
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Blood Type:
Character Status: Semi-main
Species: Speed Demon
Love Interest: Mukuro the (female) Demon "King"
Best Friend: Kurama
Sleep Oddity #1: Talks in sleep
Sleep Oddity #2: "Hibernation" after his ultamite move
Special Fighting Abilities:
Special Defensive Abilities:
Special Healing Abilities:
Power's Specialty: Speed and Demonic Fire
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Nuts for: His sister's safety and her ignorance of their blood-ties
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Best Physical Feature: Eye shape
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Occupation: Something to do with erasing the memories of humans who enter the Demon World
Final Realm: The demon side of the gap between worlds
Human Realm Sleeping Place: A tree outside Kurama's window
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Gemstone: His birth ice gem
Favorite Mythical Animal: Dragons
Special Items:
Conjuring Blade
AN INSIDIOUS WEAPON CRAFTED FROM A TOXIC STONE. ANYONE CUT BY THIS BLADE IS CURSED AND TURNS INTO A DEMON.
The Evil Eye
EXERTS CONTROL OVER LESSER DEMONS, GHOSTS, AND HUMANS AT A MERE GLANCE. ALSO ENDOWED WITH CLAIRVOYANCE.

Moves:
AFTER-IMAGE
OVERLORD PURGATORY SCORCH!
BLAZING ... ...SWORD OF THE OVERLORD!!

Combined Attacks:

Other Identities:

Moves in Other Identities:

Dark Tournament Rivals:

TV Quotes:
"This idiot makes Kuwabara seem smart."-Hiei
"Maybe you don't understand the concept of a force-field." - Hiei

Manga Quotes:

TV Interactive Quotes:
Yusuke: "Kurama and Hiei aren't dumb enough to fall into a trap like that."
Kurama: *looks at Hiei* "Yes, or scream the word "Hot"."
Hiei: *glares at Kurama*

Kuwabara: "Hey, I'm not out of this yet, if Yusuke doesn't wake up, I'll take the last guy."
Hiei: "We'll pray that that doesn't happen."

Hiei: "That means we only have three fighters left, and one of them is useless."
Kuwabara: "Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, short stuff."
Yusuke: "Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I think he meant you."

Kurama: "That's gentle, we rarely see both fighters standing."
Hiei: "That won't happen with me."

Hiei: "And that was with my left arm, Kurama."
Kurama: "I'm sorry, I used my right. Next time I'll use my left to be fair."

Kuwabara: "Guess you guys have the same idea we do about scoping out the competition for the semi-finals."
Kurama: "Had the same idea, the fight is over."
Kuwabara: "What!?"
Koto: "And so the first fight of the semi-finals will see Team Urameshi facing off against the unbeatable, indefeatable, beyond believable, Team Uraotogi!"
Kuwabara: "That is unbelievable. I mean, I can’t believe we missed the entire fight just because I took a couple extra minutes to brush my teeth."
Kurama: "It was an impressive sight to behold."
Hiei: "Although I’m sure your minty fresh breath was well worth the delay."

Mitari: "Pardon me, master Genkai, but shouldn't I go too to show them the way? Inside that cave, it's a maze and I know it better than anyone else here."
Hiei: "Uh, why the hell should we trust you?"

Yusuke: "Look, what I'm trying to say is that I could really use your help on this one. Kuwabara could really use your help on this one."
Hiei: "But I hate Kuwabara."

Kuwabara: "Don't confuse the issue, the point here is that I'm still eligible to fight and I'm the only one."
Hiei: "Yes, but eligible and able are two different words."

Hiei: *looks at Puu* "What is that ridiculous appendage growing out of your head?"
Yusuke: "I don't want to talk about it."

Kuwabara: "It's like a thunderstorm in there! Where's all that weird energy I'm feeling comin' from?"
Hiei: "It's all Kurama, down to the last drop."

Kurama: "Perhaps this can only be decided with a game of Janken."
Kuwabara: "Oh yeah, bring it on! I'm a Rock, Paper, Scissors master!"
Hiei: "Janken? And what the hell is that?"
Kuwabara: "Gee man, you really didn't have a childhood, huh?"

Yukina: "I had a kick out of watching you fight, Kazuma."
Kuwabara: "Why, thank you, Yukina. It's nice to see someone appreciates my strategy. See, there was no one worth wasting my energy on, so I had the bad guys reveal their weaknesses, so Genkai could knock 'em down."
Shizuru: "More like you made a big mess and Genkai cleaned up after you, like someone always does."
Kuwabara: "Hey, that stung! You take that back sis!"
Shizuru: "Just the truth bro."
Kuwabara: "Well, no one cares!"
Hiei: "Actually, I'd like to hear it."
Kuwabara: "Stay out of this shorty!"

Kurama: "Kuwabara!"
Hiei: "And only five hundred seconds too late to matter."
Kuwabara: "Hey, where's that guy I was fighting? I wasn't done yet."
Hiei: "So which is more humiliating, losing to an old man or to a clown?"
Kuwabara: "A clown, definitely worse to a clown!"

Kurama: "Do you think there's any hope left for him?"
Hiei: "Not really."

Botan: "Thanks Hiei. I knew you'd come if we called."
Hiei: "I didn't know it was you. I only came to find the source of that vile noise, and kill it."

Yusuke: "Back to skipping detentions."
Kuwabara: And video games!"
Kurama: "My human mother."
Hiei: "Various crimes."

Yusuke: "I told everyone you'd come back to rescue us when we needed you the most, you big softie." *laughs* "Or should I say little softie?" *laughs harder*
Hiei: "I should have slit your throat when I had the chance."

Yusuke: "Hey, Hiei, you've known him a lot longer than I have, you're not worried about Kurama at all?"
Hiei: "You think that's the first child Kurama has killed in his day?"

Kurama: "You should know, I will kill you if I can, without remorse."
Itsuki: "You will do what you must, Kurama, but whether I live or die, the battle will not be affected. My Ura-Otoko will make sure of that. You see, I'm the only one who can control him."
(short pause)
Hiei: "If we kill him, I get the first hit."

Manga Interactive Quotes:

No comments: