Monday, December 1, 2008

Yu Yu Hakusho Database: Kurama

Name: Kurama
Full Demon Name: Yoko Kurama
Human Name: Suiichi Minamino
Title:

Meaning of Name:
Meaning of his Demon Form's Name:
Meaning of his Human Persona Name:
Main Nickname:
Other Nicknames:
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Human Age:
True Age:
Human Form's Height:
True Height:
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Human Blood Type:
Character Status: Best. Character. Ever.
Species: Fox Demon (Kitsune, Yoko)
Love Interest: Me
Best Friend: Hiei
Power's Specialty: Plants
Special Talents:
Special Fighting/Defensive/Healing Abilities:
Battle Strengths:
Battle Weaknesses: Psych-outs and being black-mailed
Nuts for: Me
Worst Fear: Losing his loved ones
Odd Habits:
Bad Habit: Always needs to have the last word
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Collects:
Best Physical Feature: His dreamy eyes...
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Favorite School Subject: All, but particularly history
Least Favorite School Subject: None
Current Realm: the Human Realm
Home: Minamino Residence
Favorite Sport: Martial Arts (and maybe gymnastics)
Favorite Flower: Rose
Favorite Color: Gold
Favorite Animal: Fox
Favorite Mythical Animal: Yo-ko
Special Items:
Mirror of Darkness
Rose Whip
Vetch Seed
Dream Flower Pollen

Mirror of Darkness Quote:

Moves:
Mirror of Darkness, awaken in the moonlight. Let your face show my desire, that I may invoke your power.
THORN WHIP LASH!
PETAL WHIRLWIND!!
DIE.
kurama plants a deadly vetch on an opponent, and when kurama says this word, the plant will grow at an explosive rate.

Combined Attacks:

Other Identities:
Kitsune Yoko Spirit
Yoko Kurama

Moves in Other Identities:

Dark Tournament Rivals:
Roto (Won... satisfyingly so.)
Gama (Won... but got trapped in the process)
Toya (Won... at great cost.)
Bakken (well, sort of.)
Uraurishma
Karasu


Yoko Kurama TV Quotes:

Yoko Kurama Manga Quotes:

Yoko Kurama TV Interactive Quotes:
Karasu: "You flatter me, but we are still not equals."
Yoko Kurama: "Rest assured, Karasu, I wholly agree."

Yoko Kurama Manga Interactive Quotes:

TV Quotes:

Manga Quotes:


TV Interactive Quotes:
Yusuke: "Kurama and Hiei aren't dumb enough to fall into a trap like that."
Kurama: *looks at Hiei* "Yes, or scream the word "Hot"."
Hiei: *glares at Kurama*

Kurama: (about the Chapter Black video) "The footage must be provocative. I confess there was even a time when I wanted to see it."
Yusuke: *glares at him*
Kurama: "Was! Was!"

Yusuke: (to Kuwabara) "Don't just let that creep wail on you, show some friggin' balls!"
Kurama: "We both know he's proven enough, it's a miracle he's even standing."

Kurama: "I was not stopped since I refrained from violence. With gentle discreetness, I merely borrowed the key from your coat pocket."
Yanagisawa: "So you picked my pocket with some greenery? You really are a first class freak!"

Kurama: "And speaking with Sea Man has now made me certain. Koenma knows the exact identity of our foe."
Yusuke: "He what!"
Kurama: "I've planned a formal meeting to- huh?" *sees Yusuke is gone*
Yusuke: (in front of the briefcase monitor) "Earth to toddler bitch! You better speak now before I forever put that pacifier ten inches down your throat!"
Kurama: (to himself) "Not quite what I planned..."

Toya: "It seems that I have gotten to know you quite well in such a short fight, and I rather like you. Let's not have this slaying ruin our friendship."
Kurama: "My thoughts exactly."

Yusuke: "Spreadin' your seeds, Kurama?"
Kurama: "These are lamp weeds, they're to show us the way out, like phosphorescent breadcrumbs..."

Yusuke: "Hey, Hiei, you've known him a lot longer than I have, you're not worried about Kurama at all?"
Hiei: "You think that's the first child Kurama has killed in his day?"

Botan: "Cover your ears now, it's rather annoying."
*Kuwabara and Kurama cover their ears and Botan blows the whistle*
Kurama: "Ahh! It penetrates my brain!"
Kuwabara: "Really? I'm not hearing anything but the birds."

Science Club Captain: "Come on Suiichi, you have to, you're a genius! And as you as captain, our team can finally win."
Kurama: "As exciting as a biology meet sounds, my weekends are full."
Science Club Captain: "But you're a prodigy; top scores every week. And the girls love you, don't they? You'll turn this whole club around, we start winning more contests, we get more funding, then we get girlfriends!"

Kuwabara: "Guess you guys have the same idea we do about scoping out the competition for the semi-finals."
Kurama: "Had the same idea, the fight is over."
Kuwabara: "What!?"
Koto: "And so the first fight of the semi-finals will see Team Urameshi facing off against the unbeatable, indefeatable, beyond believable, Team Uraotogi!"
Kuwabara: "That is unbelievable. I mean, I can’t believe we missed the entire fight just because I took a couple extra minutes to brush my teeth."
Kurama: "It was an impressive sight to behold."
Hiei: "Although I’m sure your minty fresh breath was well worth the delay."

Yusuke: *hits Dr. Ichigaki 3 times* "That was for the three innocent lives you stole! And this one's for screwing with their master!" *punches Dr. Ichigaki again*
Kurama: "Nicely put."
Yusuke: "And this is for my friend who felt sorry for them and got his ass kicked into the ground!" *punches Dr. Ichigaki once more*
Kuwabara: "Thanks for the shout out, Urameshi..."
Yusuke: "And the last one's for me, just for pissing me off!" *the final punch sends Dr. Ichigaki flying in the air and into a section of the stadium*

Kurama: "That's gentle, we rarely see both fighters standing."
Hiei: "That won't happen with me."

Karasu: "You're either extremely brave, or extremely foolish. It's rare for anyone who has seen my capabilities to go through with fighting me. I'm curious to why you would subject yourself to this. Could it be something personal?"
Kurama: "Don't flatter yourself, Karasu. I'm here to defeat you. And by the way, I advise you not to underestimate me."

Kuwabara: "Oh hey, what happened to the fight we were just in?"
Kurama: "Everyone's dead."

Hiei: "And that was with my left arm, Kurama."
Kurama: "I'm sorry, I used my right. Next time I'll use my left to be fair."

Kurama: "Perhaps this can only be decided with a game of Janken."
Kuwabara: "Oh yeah, bring it on! I'm a Rock, Paper, Scissors master!"
Hiei: "Janken? And what the hell is that?"
Kuwabara: "Gee man, you really didn't have a childhood, huh?"

Kurama: "So, which device will find him?"
Botan: "Uh, heh heh... Oh right. Lets see, this superbly improved Demon Compass! A fresh take on the classic style for tracking down any demon!"
Kurama: "But can't Hiei simply deceive it by manipulating his energy?"
Botan: "Uh, not anymore, thanks to this newly installed Sample Chamber. By placing his DNA inside, such as from a strand of hair, we can find him regardless of his energy!"
Kurama: "It's too bad I don't carry around a lock of his hair."
Botan: "Uh, yes, good point..."

Kurama: "Such is the plant's nature. Only your own sins can hurt you."
Yusuke: "Uh, Kurama, if I ever did something that pissed you off, I'm sorry."
Mitari: "Me too."

Kurama: "All this time we thought you were a brilliant strategist. In reality, you're really just a lucky fool."
Yusuke: "Hey! What's a strategist?"
Kurama: "It's someone who uses his brain."
Yusuke: "Hey!"

Yusuke (about Sensui's conversation): "What I wouldn't give to know what stupid bedazzled forehead was saying!" Kurama: "He's saying they let Sea Man go so they could follow him to us." Yusuke: "No kidding? You can hear him all the way up there?" Kurama: "Not exactly." Genkai: "We are lip reading. You should try it sometime."

Yusuke: "Never take yourself too seriously and you won't turn into a freakin' fanatic."
Koenma: "Precisely why I choose you after Sensui failed. I wanted someone who wouldn't think too much."
Kurama: "Yes, of course!"
Yusuke: "Don't be too quick to defend me, pal!"

Roto: "Come on, you believe in mercy, don't you?"
Kurama: "No."

Kurama: "Do you think there's any hope left for him?"
Hiei: "Not really."

Yusuke: "Back to skipping detentions."
Kuwabara: And video games!"
Kurama: "My human mother."
Hiei: "Various crimes."

Yusuke: "Your car's about to be impounded! Spirit Gun!" *fires his Spirit Gun, then remembers Kuwabara is in the truck too* "Oh crap! I forgot about Kuwabara!"
Kurama: "Really, Yusuke. How could you shoot a blast that big without thinking it would kill everyone on board, including him?"
Yusuke: "I was mad!"

Kurama: "You should know, I will kill you if I can, without remorse."
Itsuki: "You will do what you must, Kurama, but whether I live or die, the battle will not be affected. My Ura-Otoko will make sure of that. You see, I'm the only one who can control him."
(short pause)
Hiei: "If we kill him, I get the first hit."

Kurama: "I know you must have taken great care to commission him as Spirit Detective, Koenma, how did he turn from humanity's protector to its greatest threat?"
Kuwabara: "Exactly! Or in other words, how did you manage to mess up so bad that the whole world's in danger?"
Genkai: "Shut up and let him talk."

Hiei: "This idiot makes Kuwabara seem smart."
Kurama: "I admit, I'm embarrassed listening to him."

Kurama: "Hiei... I can't accept this. I value our friendship and all we've been through... But I'm not interested in you that way."
Hiei: (Sweatdrops) "You fool! I'm not giving my stone to you!"

Manga Interactive Quotes:

No comments: